Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CHA 2014

I got invited to go to the Cha Conference and Trade Show in Anaheim and hang with with my Therm O Web friends!  It was so much fun!  (Cha=Craft & Hobby Association)  The entire convention center was filled with beautiful paper crafting products, samples, displays, and inspiration!
I was most excited about meeting my friend, Julia from Therm O Web, in person.  We have known each other online for quite some time - so this was a real treat!  She is such a sweetie!  I love Therm O Web!  I couldn't live with out their products!!


This is the Therm O Web display.  I came away with some fun goodies - can't wait to use the Glitter Dust spray on some Valentine projects!!

I was also thrilled to meet Lori Whitlock who designs for Echo Park Paper Company and whose designs are part of Riley Blake Fabrics!  

I was hoping to meet up with Carina Gardner who I met at Sewing Summit, but she had already flown home.  Here papers are beautiful - also from Echo Park and also a Riley Blake Fabric Designer.

I was totally thrilled to meet the Duck Tape people and make my own Duck Tape bracelet!  I think my kids helped pay for their display :)


I loved the Pebbles display (Pebbles in my Pocket).  They had such cute, inspiring projects on display.  I love this Valentine banner with photos - I gotta make one of these!
More cute Valentine crafts!
I love this cluster of paper daisies with doily accents.
Love this banner with the sheet music layered with doilies and patterned paper!


I can't remember whose display this is, but it's an entire wall shelf unit made with wood crates - genius!

I thought this was s cute take on a display board only its a door!
I loved the Basic Grey display - they have super cute papers!
I was so excited to meet Rachel Brenchley who is the creative gal behind their designs!  Of course I love Basic Grey because there designes can be found in fabric too!!

I ran into these gals who are part of The Documented Life Project.  It is such a great idea - check out there link to learn what it's all about!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment