Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Covert Robin Gift


My Covert Robin gift arrived in the mail.  What a surprise!! Mary from Passionate Perseverance was assigned my name.  Of course I went on to her blog as soon as I found out.  She is a darling gal with so many talents!  She sent me a giant box filled with delicious-ness!!  There was a bag of homemade cookies (already consumed before I took the photo),  some yummy homemade jams, and sauces.  I can wait to try them all!

 She sewed me a pair of quilted oven mitts.  I was so touched when she said she had never made them before!  I feel so blessed to be the recipient of this gift.


 If that wasn't enough she hand-wrote some of her family's favorite recipes in a journal.  Again - lots of thought and time went into this gift.   I am definitely going to try them all.

 Thank you so much Mary!  I feel very blessed to get to know you and to receive a little bit of who you are!!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked everything!! It was an honor and privilege to be a part of this unique swap...aond so much fun!! Have fun with the recipes. I sent you only the very best!!

    ReplyDelete