Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Glitter Volleyball Christmas Ornaments


 I needed a little gift for the girls on our Volleyball team.  Here is what I came up with!  I started with a chipboard coaster.  I got mine at Michael's.  I spray painted them white.

Then I got out a gray Sharpie and had my daughter draw the volleyball lines.  These would be cute for any sports - basketball, baseball, soccer, etc.

 I cute out all the player's names in red vinyl and punched a hole in the top.
 Then, my favorite part, the clear glitter.  I could use this stuff on everything I own.  It is great because you can see through it - but it gives it a sparkly finish.
 Get out the Elmer's glue (or any similar) and brush over the top of the ornament - making sure to cover it completely.  Sprinkle on the glitter & now they are super cute!
 I attached a little ribbon and let them dry completely.
 They are pretty cute!
 The fun thing is I left the backs plain so the girls could all sign the back of the ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment