Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Favorite Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies


I love chocolate and peanut butter together! When ever I am served those Hershy's Kiss peanut butter cookies I love them but never know how to eat them. I end up with a big chunk of chocolate in my mouth and the chocolate-less cookie remaining. Problem solved with this, my favorite PB cookie recipe!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter, smooth
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla

Beat butter, peanut butter, 1 cup of the flour, sugars, eggs, soda, powder and vanilla. Beat in the remaining flour. Shape into balls and roll in sugar. Flatten with a fork in a criss-cross pattern. Bake at 375 for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Return to oven for about 30 seconds. Spread the melted chocolate over the top of the cookie.

Problem solved: chocolate in every bite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment